Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Moroccan Medley



We had a family trip to Marrakech, Morocco during the recent school break, and by way of a taster, here is a collaged selection of the many photographs taken while we were there. It was very beautiful, very different, very exotic, inspiring and thought-provoking. Unfortunately, we brought home the souvenir no-one wants: travellers' tummy, or whatever you like to call it. The good thing about it is that I lost a stone in weight! The bad thing is that it's triggered the post-viral syndrome big time, so I'm finding it very difficult to do more that sleep or slump on the sofa. And Christmas is coming! Nevertheless, it was an amazing visit and I daresay I'll gradually catch up with everything, including blogging about it. At least it's good hibernation weather, all dark, dank and damp.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angela said...

This is another beautiful photo collage, it looks like you had a fantastic trip. I hope you feel better soon!