Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Still no photographs

Well, I just can't get no satisfaction - Blogger will not upload any photographs and nor will Picasa2. If I try to upload by clicking on the picture icon then nothing happens at all, and if I go through the routine on Picasa, I get an error message referencing an empty field. I've contacted Blogger Support and had no response either, which is frustrating as they might know what their error code means.

I suppose it might be down to something on my computer, maybe a firewall setting or windows update, but I can't get anywhere and it's driving me crazy.

If you want to see a picture of my socks, please see

http://fibrespates.blogs.com/photos/knitting/img_4820.htmls

You may see that the hyperlink routine is malfunctioning, too.

Woolly Wormhead has a photo of my hat on her site, too.

I wish I could get this sorted!

No comments: