Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Back from nowhere

I've been out of circulation for several weeks - how swiftly time passes. Nothing dramatic, just finding that my energy banks had insufficient funds to cover my life's requirements. The children have had their Easter break from school/university, and we had the great pleasure of a visit from my mother (the first for for some time, since my Dad was so ill and then since he died last September). So I have lots of photographs to upload when I can, and then to share with my dear readers.

We have visited and revisited some good places which I will share in due course, and I've been knitting a bit, completing my alpaca cowl and making good progress with the lacy scarf. I also worked some freeform crochet scrumbles for an international collaboration: my first, so I hope they will be acceptable and up to standard.

I also met some more alpacas, and came away with some bags of alpaca fleece to play with.

Meanwhile, I've posted (via Picasa as Blogger won't let me) a view from Dearleap, near Priddy in the Mendips, where we all went to blow the cobwebs away at Easter.
It was chilly but beautiful, looking out over the Somerset levels and, as in the photo, across the River Severn to the hills of South Wales.

1 comment:

Digitalgran said...

I love this heading Sue.